This year the conference focuses on 4 key themes:
• The effects of the phenomenal economic growth on wealth creation
• The challenges to managing wealth – within and outside India
• Profound changes to the Indian taxes code
• Overview of current cases from the Russia
• Tax challenges and structures in the region
• Mega-trends in global estate planning and taxes
• Ensuring that wealth is passed effectively with minimal tax
• What are the effects of such a heavy common law jurisdiction and where are they likely to go?
• How have attitudes changed in recent years?
Plus Additional Speakers such as
Francis Barlow QC, Barrister, Ten Old Square
Giles Clarke, Author, Offshore Tax Planning
Andrew Penney, Director, Rothschild
Malcolm Becker, CEO, Bentley Trust
Keith W. Graham, Consultant, Core Business Consultancy
"The panel sessions were fantastic and extremely useful"