• Government regulators
• Pension fund officers
• Councillor trustees
• Investment experts
• Active vs. passive strategies
• Multi asset & absolute return
• Income & growth strategies
• Infrastructure & alternatives
• CIVs & framework agreements
• Cost efficiencies & value for money
• PSPS Code of Practice from tPR
• Fund pooling & mergers proposals
An in-depth pre-confernece workshop designed for LGPS funds surveying the most pressing risks in governance and investment facing funds today
IBC’s Local Government Pension Investment Forum is the leading annual event for the local govt pensions community
• Authoritative technical update
• Unrivalled networking opportunity
Covering in a single day:
• The most topical investment concerns
• The latest developments shaping the LGPS
View the latest Local Government Pension Investment Forum agenda here
Attendance at the conference (including all refreshments) is completely free of charge for Local Authority delegates*. Plus, the event welcomes both Local Government Officers and Elected Members. Networking is also an integral part of the event and we allow plenty of time for refreshment breaks, lunch and post conference drinks.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free places.
* Free places for a maximum of 4 per organisation
With over 150 representatives from local authorities and a total audience in excess of 275, this event provides an excellent opportunity to meet trustees and councillors in an informal environment.
If you want to be part of a successful event and are interested in sponsorship opportunities including:
-Giving a topical presentation at the conference
-Hosting a lunch or drinks reception
-Exhibiting at the event
Please contact: Contact David Gold on +44 (0) 20 7017 7243 or email email@example.com
The event is FREE for local authority delegates to a maximum of 4 per institution. To get the most out of the event we recommend you send a mixture of employees and elected members/ trustees. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.