The Annual Structured Commodity Finance 2013 conference will tackle the most prominent issues surrounding structured commodity financing.
Some of the highlights include:
Led by: Members of SNR Denton’s
Award Winning Trade & Export Finance Team
27th February 2013, London
Commodity and trade-linked finance products are evolving in line with growing demand world-wide for trade and commodity finance facilities. Understanding best practice procedures and techniques to successfully structure, negotiate and complete transactions is paramount to success in this marketplace. This is even more so given the current global markets and the legislative developments affecting emerging markets in particular.
1. The 8th Annual Structured Commodity Finance 2013 brings together the widest cross-section of industry players from producers, banks, traders, insurers, lawyers, as well as and other key commodities players.
2. You will hear from over 40 expert commodities speakers. Many of the leading players, including commodity producers have already signed up to share their knowledge and expertise at this industry forum.
3. Unique format of over 16 sessions / panel debates
4. Covering 4 major themes surrounding SCF:
- Commodity types (e.g. oil, metals & softs)
- Regional focus (e.g. Africa, Russia, CIS, Latin America, China)
- Regulatory implications (e.g. Basel III)
- Risk mitigation (e.g. role of insurance in an illiquid market)
5. Provides fantastic networking opportunities with a large range of different commodities actors, facilitated by longer networking breaks and a cocktail reception.
John MacNamara, Managing Director, Global Head of SCTF, DEUTSCHE BANK
Oleg Mukhamedshin, Deputy CEO and Director for Financial Markets, RUSAL
Gavin Reid, Head of Trade Finance, BP OIL CO
Pierpaolo di Fabio, Corporate Finance Director, KME
Jean-François Lambert, Managing Director, Global Head of Commodity & Structured Trade Finance, HSBC GROUP
Clare Dawson, Managing Director, LMA
William Husband, Metals & Mining, Corporate and Investment Banking, Russia & CIS, CITIBANK MOSCOW
Chris Weafer, Chief Strategist, TROIKA DIALOG
Dr Marc Auboin, Economic Counsellor, WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION
John De Lange, Managing Director, ING
"Enjoyed the professionalism & knowledge of participants"