40+ Regional & International Speakers
• Asian & International ECAs
• Corporate Exporters & Investors
• Trade & Export Finance Banks
• Leading Credit & PRI Insurers
Discussion & Analysis
• Developing PRI for Corporates
• Banks’ Appetite for Credit & PRI
• Wording & Coverage vs. Pricing
• Distribution of ECA-backed finance
• Short Term Credit Insurance
Trade & Investment
Risk & Opportunities
• Funding Asia's Infrastructure
• Spolight on Indonesia
• Global Value Chains & Risk
• Exploring Asia's Frontier Markets
• Economic prospects post-QE
including product coverage and guidance on how to establish claims, negotiate disputes and enforce recoveries.
Insuring Export Credit and Political Risk Asia will bring together ECAs, the private insurance sector, trade finance banks and corporate exporters for 2 days of top-level industry insight and networking.
Asia is the biggest growth market for credit insurance but it is also relatively underdeveloped.
Building upon the success of our highly acclaimed London convention, Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia will feature the same high-level content, providing:
View the latest agenda for Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia conference here
"I really enjoyed talking to other colleagues and the vast overview of worldwide political developments"
"Excellent to have such a wide representation of industry players – providing a good balanced overview"