40+ Regional & International Speakers
• Asian & International ECAs
• Corporate Exporters & Investors
• Trade & Export Finance Banks
• Leading Credit & PRI Insurers
Discussion & Analysis
• Developing PRI for Corporates
• Banks’ Appetite for Credit & PRI
• Wording & Coverage vs. Pricing
• Distribution of ECA-backed finance
• Short Term Credit Insurance
Trade & Investment
Risk & Opportunities
• Funding Asia's Infrastructure
• Spolight on Indonesia
• Global Value Chains & Risk
• Exploring Asia's Frontier Markets
• Economic prospects post-QE
Plus Two Interactive Workshops
1. Legal Aspects of PRI
Claims & Recoveries
2. Identifying & Mitigating
Insuring Export Credit and Political Risk Asia will bring together ECAs, the private insurance sector, trade finance banks and corporate exporters for 2 days of top-level industry insight and networking.
Asia is the biggest growth market for credit insurance but it is also relatively underdeveloped.
Building upon the success of our highly acclaimed London convention, Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia will feature the same high-level content, providing:
View the latest agenda for Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia conference here
Annually attracting an international audience in excess of 300 senior executives and 50+ speakers, over the past 25 years Insuring Export Credit and Political Risk has established itself as the No 1 industry event for the credit & political risk insurance sector.
Building upon the success of the London event, Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia will be attended by senior representatives from the industry, including:
- ECAs, MLAs and Development Banks
- Private Insurers, Reinsurers and Brokers
- Trade Finance Banks
The networking lunches, refreshment breaks and drinks reception are an integral part of the event, giving you a unique opportunity to develop business relationships with senior executives and hear views from around the world.
"I really enjoyed talking to other colleagues and the vast overview of worldwide political developments"
"Excellent to have such a wide representation of industry players – providing a good balanced overview"