"I really enjoyed talking to other colleagues and the vast overview of worldwide political developments"
"Excellent to have such a wide representation of industry players – providing a good balanced overview"
• Asian & International ECAs / DFIs
• Corporate Exporters & Investors
• Trade & Export Finance Banks
• Leading Credit & PRI Insurers
• Distribution of ECA-backed finance
• Is current liquidity sustainable?
• Impact of commodities downturn
• Country & credit risk limitations
• China: Risk arc of sub-sovereigns
• Short Term Credit insurance
• India & Indonesia: Progress of political & economic reforms?
• Where are the next big infrastructure projects coming from?
• Exploring Asia's Frontier Markets
including product coverage and guidance on how to establish claims, negotiate disputes and enforce recoveries.
Insuring Export Credit and Political Risk Asia will bring together ECAs/DFIs, the private insurance sector, commercial banks and corporate exporters for 2 days of top-level industry insight and networking.
Asia is the biggest growth market for credit insurance but it is also relatively underdeveloped.
Building upon the success of our highly acclaimed London convention, Insuring Export Credit & Political Risk Asia will feature the same high-level content, providing:
If you are interested in showcasing products or highlighting your expertise in front of an audience of potential referrers of work please call
David Gold on +44 (0) 20 7017 7243, or email: email@example.com